Why join 150 Club Global?
The “150” in the name stands for “Dunbar’s number”, which suggests that people can only maintain 150 meaningful relationships with around 150 individuals. By limiting it to 150 members, we create an exclusive partner & ecosystem community where members can form deeper connections and build stronger relationships. Being part of the “150 club” means being part of a select group of individuals who share common interests and values, and who are committed to supporting each other.
LEARN: This CPD-approved online training course includes assessment, resulting in a Practitioner in partner & ecosystem marketing certificate.
It gives marketers the essential skills, templates, and insights to build a world-class partner-first marketing approach supported by an IT industry-focused peer network.
The professional development certificate covers:
- Module 1: A partner-first approach
- Module 2: Building killer joint value propositions
- Module 3: Building a joint go-to-market plan
Benefit: Tangible professional development to enhance your skills and CV. Save time and improve quality by adopting best practice.
SHARE: The Community is continually developing a wealth of peer and industry insights such as annual trends research, peer thought leadership, how to video’s, papers on topics such as Partner marketing and the metaverse, marketplaces and ROI. Also includes a bank of best practice templates.
Benefit: Gain new knowledge and ideas to take back into your business to improve your partner marketing experience for both staff and partners, to improve ROI and innovate.
CONNECT: The only dedicated place where you can connect with your partner and ecosystem go to market peers. Through monthly virtual meet-ups you get to explore challenges and solutions.
Benefit: Accelerate your learning by sharing challenges with peers and growing your business network of likeminded people.
150 Club GlobalExclusive world wide virtual club for experienced partner and ecosystem marketers
12 Virtual meet-ups
CPD approved Practitioner in partner & ecosystem marketing certificate
Best Practice Templates
First Friday Virtual Meetings
First Friday of the month.
Members will get an email invite and a Teams placeholder.
- Learn from your industry peers how to overcome challenges
- Gain new insights and innovation
- Continue the conversation after the call through the Communities dedicated Guild channel
- A series of bite-size videos to consume at your own pace.
- These will cover how to build killer joint value propositions and go-to-market plans.
- At the end you gain a certificate in Partner Marketing Joint Value Proposition & GTM essentials
- Learn how to create a joint value proposition
- Learn how to create a joint go-to-market plan
- Understand customer buying journey
|150 Club Global Membership Benefits|
|The Community Services:||Focused on learning and knowledge build
- Partner marketing focus
- All industries
|Digital community – connect with peers (Guild)|
|12 virtual community meet-ups|
|Annual research - on best practice partner marketing|
|Best practice & thought leadership|
|Access to best practice templates|
|Video based online learning - JVP & GTM|